WE ♥ MUSIC

NJC Choir
Sensational sopranos, Adorable altos, Terrific tenors and Bombastic bassos!
conducted by Ms Lim Ai Hooi(:
at NJC LTs, AVA,
every tuesday, wednesday, friday, and more.=D
cause we love to sing!

we love to sing!
don't rip our html or we'll sing until your house's window shatter!!!

cause singing means that much to us
Sunday, September 07, 2008

林爱慧 新加坡 Lin Ai-hui Singapore


我从小就在音乐中成长,9岁即加入槟城合唱团,18岁进入英国皇家音乐学院主修声乐,毕业后便来到新加坡。新加坡政府给予课外活动很多的支持与鼓励,让我有发展合唱活动的机会,于是便在狮城开始了一段长达18年的合唱指导工作。
In music from a young age I grow up, adding that the 9-year-old Penang Chorus, 18-year-old to enter the United Kingdom Royal College of Music majoring in vocal music, and after graduation went to Singapore. Singapore Government to give a lot of extra-curricular activities with the support and encouragement, giving me a chance to develop activities of the choir, then in Singapore began a period of up to 18 choirs guide our work.


我十分热爱我的工作。90年代我指挥的多数是邻里中学合唱团,从中学到了指挥的奥妙和技巧,开始了解怎样去激发邻里学生对合唱的喜爱,也慢慢发现当学生对老师有信心、喜欢老师的为人,便会尊重老师对工作的认真,而变得一样的投入、努力。
I love my job. I command the 1990s, most of the neighbourhood school choir, learn from the command of the mysteries and skills begin to understand how to stimulate the neighbourhood of the choir's favorite students, but also gradually found that when teachers have the confidence of students, teachers liked the people, they Will respect the teachers to work conscientiously, and become the same input in an effort to.


千禧年之后,我开始教女生合唱、初级学院、大学和初级学院校友会合唱团,更深一层掌握对指导合唱的技巧。新加坡学校合唱团的水平逐渐提高,新加坡青年节比赛的程度也一年比一年高。许多学校的合唱团也逐渐到海外发展,在海外发扬光大。我对合唱的热爱一如往昔,也更积极指导学生,让学生感染我的热诚。音乐的美,在于它能最直接地展现人的情感和想法;透过音乐,学生与我更深一层地彼此了解,而在一小节、一小节地雕琢我们心中完美的旋律的过程中,一点一滴地建立了对彼此的信任与关怀。我能感受到他们对我的尊敬,我相信他们也感受得到我对他们的爱。
After the millennium, I began teaching girls choir, junior college, university and junior college Alumni Chorus, the deeper the guidance of choir master the skills. Singapore school choir gradually raise the level, the Singapore Youth Festival Competition high level year after year. Many school choir also gradually to overseas development, and develop overseas. I love the choir, as ever, but also more actively guide students so that students with my enthusiasm. Music of the United States, it is the most direct show of feelings and ideas through music, the students and I deeper and mutual understanding, and in one section, a section in our hearts Diaozhuo (ie. carve out)perfect melodies in the process of 1:00 A drop in establishing mutual trust and caring. I can feel them on my respect, I believe they also feel the love I them.


我从不吝于表达我对学生的爱。我常告诉学生,成绩并不是一切。所谓教育,并不是排行榜上的名次,也不是学生能够拿多少个金牌奖,而是在追求艺术之美的过程中,我们是否也提升了自身的品格和品味。看到学生对我的尊重与关怀,不管成绩好坏,我都会告诉他们:你们都是我心中的金牌奖。
I have never Lin Yu ( ie. explicitly? i dunno) to express my love for the students. I often tell students, success is not all. The so-called education, not on top of the rankings, nor is it able to take the number of students Jinpai Jiang (ie. Gold with Honours, but in the pursuit of artistic beauty of the process, we are also upgrading its own character and taste. I see students on the respect and care, whether good or bad results, I will tell them: You are my heart's Jinpai Jiang. (ie Gold with Honours)


在指导练习之余,我常常会发脾气,偶尔也会掉掉眼泪,有时候也软硬兼施地哄哄学生、再讲些大道理。学生的情绪也难免随着我大起大落,一会儿难过、一会儿兴奋、一会儿充满斗志。 可是当表演或比赛结束的那一刻,酸甜苦辣在那一瞬间就不存在了。回顾这些过程,一切都是值得的。
While in guiding practice, I often Fapi Qi (ie. throw temper. couldnt agree more :D ), occasionally swap out of tears, sometimes students stick to Hong Hong (ie. red red? probably 'pampering'), Zaijiang(ie. then i reveal) some truth. Students with the best of my emotional fluctuations, while sad, exciting moment, a moment full of fighting spirit. But when performance or the end of the game the moment, at that moment Suantiankula (ie. sour,sweet,bitter,spicy. eg whatever ups and downs we've been through, does) not exist. Recalling the process, everything is worthwhile.


在奥地利与南洋女中和华侨中学(高中部)的那一段回忆,无疑是非常难忘的。我们几个月来刻苦练习,学生们每次都被我这个霸道的指挥骂,挨得很辛苦,但却从不退却,仍是力求完美。看到他们不退缩的精神,常常让我很感动,也很内疚。拿到金牌和冠军的那一刻,我除了感到高兴之外,也觉得终于能够对家长、学校的支持和这几个月来的学生的付出有所交代和回报。在格拉兹的那段日子,看到学生必须在非常炎热的天气之下,穿着长袖衣服、满头大汗地搭拥挤的电车去比赛,还牺牲了一切购物和观光的机会, 我真想对我的学生们说声:谢谢。他们的毅力和忍耐是我的骄傲。
In Austria and the overseas Chinese in Southeast Asia Nvzhong(ie. Nanyang Girls High. lol SouthEast Asia Girls High =X) and secondary schools (High School Division), the memories of that period, it is undoubtedly a very memorable. We practice hard the past few months, the students each time I have been scolded the command of this high-handed, pay very difficult, but it never retreat, is still strive to perfect. That they do not flinch from the spirit, and often I am moved and also guilt. Get the gold medal and title of the moment, I am pleased that in addition, it also finally be able to feel that parents, schools and the support that several months of the students pay an explanation and return. Of that period of time in Graz, students must see in very hot weather, wearing long-sleeved clothing,满头sweat (ie. full of head) in a crowded tram ride to competition, but also the expense of all the shopping and sightseeing opportunities, I really wanted to Of the students I say: Thank you. Their perseverance and patience is my pride.



Translation: Google Translator

I edited those untranslated parts in red.
Read well ppl :)
Prelims is ending soon wahaha!
Promos is starting!
Work hard. Play hard.
Alvls ftw
8:01 PM

screamyourheartout


LOTSA ♥♥♥

Sopranos!
[SH] Betty, Cheryl, Hui Jun, Hui Lin, Jessica Mau, Meredith, Ming Zhen, Ong Xin, Saphira, Si Ming, Valerie Tuang, Xu Ao, Zhe Xian, Stephanie
[JH] Rui Lin, Carissa, Ling Yan, Vivianne, Sumithri, Xinyi, Jinwen, Hyun Hee, Christel, Intan, Meng Yuan, Sabrina

ALTOS ALMIGHTY! xD
[SH] Jerlyn, Aisyah, Alicia, Erina, Evangeline, Le Minh Thu, Si Yan, Siti Sarah, Swee Hwa, Wing Kwan, Yali, Florence
[JH] Maggie, Shajini, Lee Chin, Ji Won, Aggie, Monisha, Nicole Ng, Isabelle

TENORS... As Cool as Ice
Brennan, James,Jia Chen, Ray Aun, Yi Feng, Isaac

BASSOs! ; cos we are 男人
Brian, Daniel Yap, Gladwin, Jit Corn, Peng Cheng, Wei Kai, Wen Hong, Zhi Sheng

JH Guys. XD
Basanth, Wen Xuan, Wen Jin, Guan Su, Yang Le, Ee Ter

De Olde Peeps :D
NJChorale

NJChoirum
NJChoir forum

a cappella groups w NJ blood
The Tenor Bass Brothers, Negativ, Vocaluptuous

Seniors of 2010-2011:)loving with that ardent flame
Tabitha, Louise, Andrea, Hillary, Jia Yi, Jun Jie, Li Shi, Si Yi, Zhuang Wen, Yun Xian, Agnes, Debbie, Hazel, Jessica, Nicole, Wang Hui, Daniel Liaw, Shi Chen, Akira, Xiang Kang, Jeremy, Mohd Farouq, Chester, Lester, Lih Wei

Seniors 2009-2010 with lotsa loveeeeee!
Michelle, Adela, Jiamei, Amanda, Rebecca, Jingwen, Valerie, Liyu, Zhongjie, Yanming, Ji Hang, Yingli, Jialing, Yoke Kwan, Jiawen, Molina, Chantik, Bowen, Katie, Chikwan, Zhou Yuan, Bryan, Chunkit, Melvin, Jeremy Tan, Weijee, Samuel, Benjamin

Seniors 2008-2009 with much love! (:
Sheena, Allicia, Shamini, Clarissa, Stefanie, Cheryl, Rachel Lee, Xuemin, Eunice Yip, Wanyun, Lavania, Eunice, Jocelyn, Tiffany, Sonia, Chyi Wei, Eugene, Chian Siang, Dian Feng, Wen Song, Michael, Caleb, Kenneth, Puo Nen, Elvin, Yann-Qi, Haocheng, Wei Qiang, Paul, Wenjie

Seniors! 2007-2008 w Love!
Jaime, Dai Xi, Yuvika, Xiao Yun, Ek Ping, Eugenia, Sara, Pei Cheng, Sixuan, Rachel Ong, Ann, Michelle Tay, Jaymie, Yun Tian, Cherry, Jing An, Bryan, Yong Jian, Conan, Ling Chung

Seniors 2006-2007 love love love
Agnes, Chengluan, Claudia, Emile, Felicia, Chuwen, Huijuin, Lay Wang, Bi Fang, Jinlin, Mae Yue, Xiang Ting, Yueh-Hsin, Adeline, Celine, Deborah, Hong Yi, Jia Yun, Su Min, Tammy, Phoebe, Ying Xuan, Ome, Cil, Gabriel, John, Xian Yong, Zhirui, Jensen, Xingqun, Jia Hao, Linus, Amos, Zi Jiang

Seniors:) 2005-2006 love love
Charmaine, Cherie, Cheryl, Joanna, Wei Wen, Xiao Hui, Siew Peng, Linda, Sophie, Tiffany, Dai Xuan, Hui Xian, Mavis, Rhoda, Yi Ting, Lee Min, Andrew, Chee Jun, Louis, Prashanth, Hao Guang, Vivek, Beng Hui, De Wei, Royston,

thatoldtrunk

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
August 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011


Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three